Friday, 29 June 2012

395 - Friday Favs Top 10

First of all let me say that I hurt my ankle last week after skating. After hoping it would get better on its own, I went to the hospital and it turns out I've got an inflamed tendon. Unfortunately that means I can't skate tomorrow. I'm beyond upset, but at least I can still go along, cheer my ass off and then win the after party.

Oh wow this crochet is amazing.



Lovely outdoor bunk bed!



I love this Christmas card. So simple and so cute.



I love this idea. I can only imagine how nice it would look if you got some sexy fabric.



All the Johhny Depps.



Such cute little felt ghosts.



I love this colour, and the nail art.



Cute black gloves.



This is so cute! Especially with the little banana.



Frankenstein pouch. Amazing.



Follow Me on Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment