378 - Bzz bzz bzz bzz bees!

June 12, 2012
Today I'm going to share with you something I've loved for pretty much as long as I can remember. Bees. This may seem like a strange thing, but when I was little, I collected bees to a crazy level. You'd be surprised how much stuff you can get out there which has bees on it/is bee related.

I still have my whole collection and I might show it to you one time if I get around to photographing it, but let's just say, I think bees are awesome.

When I come across something bee related on Pinterest or Etsy, I still let out a little squeak, and get really excited. I dunno what it is about the little guys, but I just love them (not just soft toys and stuff, I actually really like the insect too).

I thought I would make up a lovely treasury of bee related thing, which if I'm honest, is doing nothing but making me want to fill my world with bee things all over again. Luckily I have enough in my mum's attic already!


'Bzz bzz bzz bzz bees! ' by SkatesandStitches

I've loved bees since I was a kid. So cute!


Bee Gurumi Crochet Patt...
$4.00

Buzzing Amigurumi Bumbl...
$7.00

Bumble Bee Boutique Sty...
$7.00

Bumble Bee wall sticker...
$7.00

Spring Felt Finger Pupp...
$3.99

Japanese 3D Nail Art Se...
$15.00

Bee Bin - Bumble Bee - ...
$18.00

Set of 5 Bumble Bee Hai...
$4.95

Bee-cause I like you - ...
$10.00

Baby Mobile Bumble Bee ...
$70.00

Queen Bee Brooch- Bumbl...
$16.00

Bumble Bee Potholder
$6.00

Bumble Bee Tooth Fairy ...
$12.00

bumble bees in a honeyc...
$42.00

Bumble Bee Floral Pick ...
$15.00

Bumble Bee Felt Clippie
$3.75

What insects do you really like? I also have a total soft spot for snails!

No comments:

All compiled thanks craft and geek power. Powered by Blogger.