Tuesday, 5 June 2012

371 - My Cameras

Okay, so if you follow me on Twitter or anything like that, you'll have known that I spent my birthday money on not one, but two cameras! I've been excited to show them off for a little while now, so without further ado, here they are.

First up, my Diana Mini.

Cameras

Cameras

Cameras

Cameras

Cameras

Cameras

How lovely is it? I wanted a Diana to start with, but after a little research (as I know nothing about cameras) I found out that the film for a Diana is quite expensive and quite hard and expensive to get developed. A friend pointed out that a Diana Mini took regular 35mm film, and so I was totally on board.

There are so many cute ones you can get, but after finding this leopard print one I was sold. How lovely is it? I've yet to take any photos with it, as I've only had all the stuff about a week, but I plan on going out at the week and attempting to shoot a roll.

And next up, my Instax Mini 25.

Cameras

Cameras

Cameras

Cameras

Cameras

I've wanted an Instax for a while now. I used to have a Polaroid, but since they got rid of the film for them, it's not worth the money buying the non-brand film or the almost out of date stuff. I can get two packs of Insax film for around £12, which is pretty good in my book.

I got this lovely pink camera off eBay, which a pack of rainbow film and the lovely photo frame you can see in the last photo above.

I've shot a couple of photos with this and it's just as awesome as I imagined!

And finally, I bought batteries and film to go along with my babies.

Cameras

I've never been much of a non-digital camera person, but I'm excited to get using these. The Instax is also going to be great for my Smash Book, and I've already got one stuck in there. I also think both cameras will be great when I go on holidays with the boy later in the year! Exciting!

2 comments:

  1. SUCH beauties! Im uhmming and ahhing about which one to buy! Ive been eyeing up the two brands for so long. It may go Instax way due to the Smash aspect and also the fact you can get disney film!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo I did see you could get Hello Kitty film. The rainbow stuff I got with my camera was lovely. It's so much fun! x

    ReplyDelete