366 - Last Look Back - May

May 31, 2012
So, this is my new sort of feature to look back at any Smash Book pages I've done in the past month. I thought it would be better to keep them all to one post instead of posting about them every time I do a page.

Obviously I've only had my Smash Book up and running since my birthday, but I've already made three pages. I have to say I love it. I love doing my pages. They are so quick and easy and look great, and I can't wait to look back on it in years to come. So happy I decided to splash out and buy myself one.

Anyway, let's check out the pages from May.

My Birthday.

Smashbook look back May

Smashbook look back May

Donald's first jammer ref bout.

Smashbook look back May

Smashbook look back May

Slamdunk Scotland.

Smashbook look back May

Smashbook look back May

No comments:

All compiled thanks craft and geek power. Powered by Blogger.