Thursday, 24 May 2012

359 - Birthday pressies

So it was my birthday on Sunday, in case you didn't know, and I was a very lucky girl. I thought it would be nice to show off some of the lovely pressie I got, mainly the crafty related ones.

Birthday stuff
Latch hooking rug kit. So cute.


Birthday stuff
Lovely craft books.


Birthday stuff
Notebook, cross stitchable iPhone case and pink nuts for my skates


Birthday stuff
Stamps and 30 ink pads! Holy cow! Lovely colours.


Birthday stuff
Cute herb planters for when I get an awesome kitchen


I also got some lovely crafty gift vouchers and a 2 hour crochet lesson from Donald's Mum and sister! I cannot wait for that one. Also means I have lovely crafty money to spend at Hobbycraft and The Edinburgh Bead Shop. Eek! Happy times.

0 comments:

Post a Comment