356 - Smash Book Love

May 21, 2012
So when I first got my Smash Book stuff I posted a picture of it all together in the lovely pile it came out the box in. However, seeing as I've been putting off using it until after my birthday, I felt there was little need to go into it further. But as my birthday was yesterday, I thought it would be nice to look at stuff in a little more detail as I can FINALLY start using it! Woo!

First up my lovely pink Smash Book itself, and some of my favourite pages from inside it. They're all different, I've no idea where to start!

Smash book stuff

Smash book stuff

Smash book stuff

Smash book stuff

Next up we have all the cute extras, including some pockets to put things in you don't want to stick down.

Smash book stuff

Some tags and stickys.

Smash book stuff

Some clips, big bands to hold the book together and my awesome date stamp!

Smash book stuff

Mini Smash Pads and some lovely tape with awesome words written on it.

Smash book stuff

And finally, the lovely home of all my Smash Book stuff.
Smash book stuff

I actually can't wait to get started. I've collected some little bits from my birthday night out, so hopefully I'll make a page on that soon, thought starting is quite a scary thought.

I've decided that as close to the last month of the day as I can get, I'm going to do a post with a couple of pictures of any scrap booking pages I've done each month, so as not to overload you with picture of each page every time I do them.

I'm excited. Wish me luck.

3 comments:

  1. what box are you using for storage?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just use a box file for my storage :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah, i see. i thought it was too big to be a cigar box :)

    ReplyDelete

All compiled thanks craft and geek power. Powered by Blogger.