353 - Friday Favs Top 10

As this is going out, I am probably frantically trying to get hold of a Paramore ticket for their Edinburgh show in August! Wish me luck! I hate buying ticket on line, total stress! Anyway, let's get on with the show!

Yeti shoes! OMG! These are amazing! Shame I'm not too good at walking in heels.


I love personalised wedding cake toppers, but these are one of my favourite so far. So cute!



Crochet chicken clutch bag anyone? So cool!



Star Trek salt and pepper shakers. Amazing!



I know these are probably aimed at children, but I love hair bows and Disney, so these are perfect. I wish they had a Little Mermaid one.



Awesome dinosaur bag. Apparently it's designer so I'll never be able to afford it, and some of the DIY copies I have seen just involved hollowing out a soft toy...and it looks bad! I'll just have to lust over this one!



Lovely cross stitch badges. I love the colours!



How freakin' cute is this guy!?!? Like there are no words! The lovely Etsy shop also have Chewy, who is also ridic cute. I might need them.


I know a lot of people don't like Twilight, but I'm a big fan girl of the books, less so of the movies as they go on and seem to get a little worse each time, but when I saw this I laughed for like 10 minutes. It's so cute and so random! Tiny cat Edward.



Needle felted brain brooch? Oooo yes please. And I am loving that shade of pink!


Follow Me on Pinterest

And here's some Paramore, which will hopefully bring me luck in getting the tickets!

4 comments:

  1. Hope you have success getting tickets, Ive seen them twice and thought they were good live! Love the Yeti shoes! I too cannot walk in anything even close to a heel! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got them woo! I know I am in love with those shoes :D x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the brain brooch! Off to stalk you on pinterest!

    ReplyDelete

All compiled thanks craft and geek power. Powered by Blogger.