350 - Sweater Clips

May 15, 2012
I wear a lot of cardigans. In fact, I think I wear them a lot more than hoodies. I just think they look a bit smarter at work than a hoody does, and I have a fair few of them. Lately I've been seeing a few people posting about sweater clips. They are so cute, I think I need to pick myself up a pair.

'Sweater Clips' by SkatesandStitches

I have fallen in love with sweater clips. So cute.


Sweater clips // Flappe...
$15.00

sweater guard vintage ...
$28.00

Hello Kitty Jules and V...
$18.50

Handmade Lilac Purple B...
$16.00

Little skull peep Sweat...
$10.00

Sweater Clip with Yello...
$14.00

Vela Cross Stitched Col...
$50.00

Wooden Rib Cage and Hea...
$35.00

Antique Sweater Clip wi...
$14.95

Beautiful Pink Rose Bea...
$29.99

Rockabilly Pyschobilly ...
$13.00

Black and Blue Animal P...
$15.00

Business Cat Sweater Cl...
$15.00

Blue and White Polka Do...
$15.00

Green Sweater Clip
$18.00

The Morticia- Skeleton ...
$10.00


However, I've also seen a couple of DIYs. I came across these two on Pinterest, both of which use old clip on earrings.







These tutorials are from The Dainty Squid and Much Love.

I do have a couple of awesome pairs of clip on earrings that I got from my Gran but I do sometimes still wear them on my ears, so I'm not sure if I'd be keen to turn them into sweater clips.

Either way I think these are something I need in my life at some point. I just need to find the perfect set first.

Check out the lovely ladies behind the tutorials I found!



2 comments:

  1. Ive never heard or seen sweater clips before but love this idea! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I had never heard of them until recently. I see them a lot on Pinterest though! x

    ReplyDelete

All compiled thanks craft and geek power. Powered by Blogger.