349 - Mood board Monday 1

So one of my New Year Resolution's was to make 10 mood boards this year. Making mood boards was something I used to do quite a lot, mainly before I really got into Polyvore and Pinterest and back when I used to buy a lot of fashion magazines.

I first got into it because I was doing hairdressing at college, and it was one of the parts of one of our projects.

In a bid to make sure that I complete this resolution, and do it a bit spaced out (i.e. so I don't forget about it till like December and then have to do them all in one month) I'm going to be posting a mood board Monday every two weeks to show off my latest mood board. That way I keep myself going.

I thought before I showed off the one I made last night, I would show you the other ones I have from before.


Frontpage Superstar/Coverstory
Frontpage Superstar/Coverstory


Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts.


Hollywood Glamour
Hollywood Glamour.


My boyfriend is not good for my sanity.
My boyfriend is not good for my sanity.


Looking forward, looking back, enjoying now.
Looking forward, looking back, enjoying now.


From Paris, with love
From Paris with love


Don't stop believin'
Don't stop believin'


Down the rabbit hole.
Down the rabbit hole.


The office loser.
The office loser.


And yes, they all have stupid names! Anyway hopefully you enjoying peaking into my mood board collection! Here's yesterday's creation.

Pieces of me.
Pieces of me

3 comments:

  1. Awhh these are all great! I used to love doing mood boards at school! I love that yellow dress, where is it from?! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it was Topshop. I saw it in two magazines, one places was like "steal the style" and listed this version that looked nothing like it. But another magazine had the exact version. So yeah I think it was there. :P x

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://us.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=0&viewAllFlag=&catalogId=33060&storeId=13052&productId=4603910&langId=-1&sort_field=Relevance&categoryId=208634&parent_categoryId=208580&pageSize=200

    I can only see it on the USA site tho and it seems to be out of stock. But yeah, Topshop! :)

    ReplyDelete

All compiled thanks craft and geek power. Powered by Blogger.