Friday, 11 May 2012

346 - Friday Favs Top 10

Amazing Buffy embroidery from the episode Hush.



Bacon+chocolate. <3.



Bitchy bunnies.


Brilliant Adventure Time Lego, even if the eyes are quite scary.


So pretty! I love the way this is done.


Again, I love this! So cool. And so different.


The colours in this cross stitch are awesome. Love it.


If I ever get past crocheted a chain (badly) I would love to make this. The grey colours are so nice too.



Lovely collection of purples.


This bear necklace is amazing!


Follow Me on Pinterest

3 comments:

  1. OMG I need the Hush embroidery!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. STOP MAKING ME WANT MORE TIME/MONEY/BETTER CROCHET SKILLZ!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha sorry! Maybe just avoid my blog on a Friday? :P If I ever win the lottery of something, I'll have like a crafty cottage in the woods somewhere and just go there to craft everything ever. x

    ReplyDelete