345 - Mini knitting

May 10, 2012


I saw this knitted headphones bag on Raverly a little while ago, and thought it would be something pretty cool to make for myself. However, this one was for sale and wasn't a pattern so I decided to look for one that I could make myself.

Image via


I found this one on Raverly which is designed to be a tooth fairy pouch but seemed like it would be the sort of thing I was looking for. Even better, it's all in knit stitch. Woo!

I knitted it using this lovely wool I won a while ago and have been dying to use ever since.

P5070003

And here's how it turned out.

P5070001

P5070002

It probably could have done with being a tad bigger, but my headphones fit, and it will stop me pulling the ear buds off when I pull them out my bag.

No comments:

All compiled thanks craft and geek power. Powered by Blogger.