Tuesday, 17 April 2012

321 - Inside the pencil case

Quite a lot of the time, you see the post on someone's blog where we get to take a peek inside their handbag. In fact, I've done one of those posts myself when I first started Skates and Stitches. I decided it might be quite fun to take a peek inside my pencil case.

My pencil case is one of my favourite things in the world. It lives under our coffee table with my embroidery case and my Hello Kitty craft/blog book because I use it all the time.

I feel my pencil case is quite like my handbag, in the case I think it covers all the bases you could possibly need. So let's take a peek!


Pencil case
The pencil case!


Pencil case
Paint brushes, tippex, eraser, plastic clip, mini sellotape dispenser


Pencil case
Normal pens, multicoloured pen, CD pen, gold paint pen, pencil, permanent marker


Pencil case
Craft knife, quilling tool, latch hook, tweezers (for perler beads)


Pencil case
Calculator, post it notes, glue stick, keys for my craft book, sharpener


Pencil case
Cat highlighters,ruler, scissors

It's small, but I can pack a lot in there! What's in your pencil case?

3 comments:

  1. I adore this blog post. I'm a huge pencil case girl. I actually miss school times due to the fun I used to have sourcing beautiful bits for the year ahead! S.x x www.theraspberrybranch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you :). Yeah I'm exactly the same. I always got a new pencil case every year! Trying to calm it down a bit now I'm a bit older ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow. . .I really like the design of your post. . .thanks a lot for showing it to me...keep it up..
    vapor recovery tower

    ReplyDelete