Thursday, 12 April 2012

316 - Gin in a Teacup

Wow it's taken me a long time to blog about this! I'll get their eventually! On Sunday the 1st of April I popped along to a little vintage/craft fair in Edinburgh called Gin in a Teacup. Apparently there have been other ones over Scotland, but with this being in Edinburgh, and a couple of people I knew having stalls there, I knew I had to go!

First up we have this lovely necklace from fellow derby lady Cherry Trinkets. I already have a Deep Fried Pixxie and ref themed necklace, so I thought it would be quite nice to get one to support my lovely league.

Gin in a teacup goodies

Next up I got this amazing crochet bangle from Miss Smilla Crochets. I have a knitted dress that's exactly the same two colours as this so I was quite excited when I saw it. Only £2 too! Bargain!

Gin in a teacup goodies

I also got these lovely hair bows from Edward and Quinne, which is my friend Lisa. I took ages picking them out because I'm so used to picking things to go with red hair! Arg! But I think these ones will go nice with my blonde hair, and the green in the middle will still look  awesome with my red hair.


Gin in a teacup goodies

Finally, I bought a couple of things from Rock and Roll Doctor, which is also run by my friend Gina. I got this Finch make-up bag which I've had my eye on for some time!


Gin in a teacup goodies

I also got this cross stitch kit, which I saw on Gina's blog, so already knew I wanted! It comes with literally everything you need to make it. Very excited to get gone on this one.


Gin in a teacup goodies

Gin in a teacup goodies

Finally, I had popped in to John Lewis and while I was there I spotted this bad boy in the sale section! Sock witch? Yes please! And only £5. Bargain.

Sock witch kit

I love craft shopping. So many pretty things.

3 comments:

  1. Amazing! Was it a one off, or will there be another one?? I need to go! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nah i think there are other ones coming up. I think they have a Facebook page. That's how I found the deets for that one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome, I'll look for them now!

    ReplyDelete