315 - Needle book

April 11, 2012
A couple of issues ago in Cross Stitcher I got a kit of make a nice needle book. I was quite excited, as it was rose print and was stitched on felt using soluable canvas (which I had never used before). It said it would take 8 hours to stitch (I'm always shocked by how long cross stitch actually takes) and I feel like I've been making it forever, but I finally finished it last week, so here it is!

Unforunately due to a combo of the way I stitch, and the very short pieces of thread I got in my kit, I ran out of almost every colour of thread for this kit, which meant I had to buy some extra thread. I also had to buy a little box of blue beads because the kit was missing one. But they were only 99p, so it's not too bad. So one little bead is different. Anyway, check it out!


Needle book

Needle book

3 comments:

  1. Well done! It looks exactly as it should! PErfect! Ive yet to stitch mine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks guys! Yeah no mistakes on this one (for a change) but the felt went so hard after being in the water! Don't think it liked it :S x

    ReplyDelete

All compiled thanks craft and geek power. Powered by Blogger.