Monday, 9 April 2012

313 - Easter Crafts.

Happy Easter Monday folks! I hope lots of you have  the day off work and are enjoying it! I thought it would be a good idea to check out the Easter crafts I made last week. I left it a little late on the Easter crafting front I must admit, as while the things were made before Easter, they didn't get much of a chance to be used. But I figure unlike Christmas where it's unlucky to leave things up all year, Easter things are just nice and spring themed and can get away with being used all the time. Rabbits aren't just for Easter you know?

First up we have my Easter bunny plush from Feeling Stitchy's blog.

Easter bunny plush

Easter bunny plush

He turned out so cute, I'm in love with him.

Next this cute little brooch from Wild Olive.

Bunny brooch

I wore him yesterday. Lovely Easter based fashion.

And finally, my Easter tea towels using patterns from The Spilt Stitch.

Easter embroidery tea towels

Easter embroidery tea towels

Easter embroidery tea towels

Easter embroidery tea towels

I started off trying to sewing these right onto the towel, but the transfer pen didn't work too well. So I decided to patch some nice fabric on instead and it looks a lot better! Very happy with these.

0 comments:

Post a Comment