Wednesday, 4 April 2012

308 - Wild Olive Embroidery Swap

If you've been reading my blog for any time at all, you'll know that Wild Olive is just about my favourite blog ever! So when the lovely Mollie set up an embroidery swap, I jumped at the chance. Since people started posting pictures of the lovely pieces they had made on the Flickr group, I've been peeking at them all, and wondering which one was mine.

Well my parcel arrived yesterday and imagine my excitement when I noticed the name on the return address was none other than Mollie's! I was too excited for words!

Check out my lovely goodies!


Wild Olive Swap recieved

Wild Olive Swap recieved

Wild Olive Swap recieved

Wild Olive Swap recieved

Wild Olive Swap recieved

Wild Olive Swap recieved

I can't actually express how much I love everything! I had seen the post of what Mollie had made for her partner, but obviously she hadn't included any pictures of my little roller skate keyring! It's now pride of place on the zip of my embroidery case.

I'm such a craft geek, and to own something from my favourite blogger is just awesome. I love it! I hope my swap partner likes her gift just as much. 

7 comments:

  1. It was a great swap, the first for me and i just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with it! :) Hanging in my hall now :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. O MY GOOD GOOD! I am SO jealous! I want to do it again! Give me a comment if you hear of any others! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha I will do. I heard she's thinking of doing another one in the fall, so I'll defo be signing up :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, freaking adorable stitchies! You're a lucky duck!

    ReplyDelete