Saturday, 31 March 2012

304 - A month of craft photos.

Image via
A couple of months back I heard about this month of craft photos challenge. Unfortunately I had missed the start and decided to hold off on it till another month. I decided April would be the perfect month to actually do it because 1) there are 30 days in April so it works out nicely and 2) I have my iPhone so I can snap some handy instagram snaps, which will hopefully make me less likely to forget to actually take part.

If you fancy taking part yourself, check out the Flickr group for some more details. You can also see all the photos that people have already added to the group. It's fun to get a peak into other people's craft worlds.

I'm starting this tomorrow, and I'll post an update every week so you can see how I've been getting on.

4 comments: