292 - iPhone love

March 15, 2012
So I did it. I bought myself an iPhone. I've wanted one for ages, as my little pink phone I've had for about 2 years now is very basic. While my little iPhone is currently waiting at the depot to be picked up tomorrow, I've been looking at all the lovely things I can buy for it. While the pressure of picking a nice case and cover was too much me, I picked a pink set from Amazon which cost around £5.

However, I do want to pick something nicer in the future, I just needed something to protect in the meantime. Here are some of my favourites from Etsy!

'iPhone love' by SkatesandStitches

Love iPhone accessories.


Sleeping Beauty iPhone ...
$45.00

iPhone Case Watercolor ...
$18.00

Hand Cable Knit iPod - ...
$13.00

Apple iPhone 4 4S Hard...
$24.95

MixTape iPhone Hard Cas...
$18.00

iPhone itouch Charger h...
$18.00

Knitting Pattern : iPho...
$15.50

Iphone 4 Case - Keep Ca...
$15.00

Totoro iPhone 4s Case /...
$18.00

iPhone Case Pug and Lac...
$22.00

Adventure Time Finn iPo...
$26.00

Handmade felt iPhone/iT...
$20.00

iPhone Case Cats, Cell ...
$32.90

iPhone Case - Cell Phon...
$18.00

iPhone Case - Cell Phon...
$10.50

Wonder Women inspired i...
$25.00

I have to case, I think my favourite cover is the one that looks like a knitted jumper and my favourite case is the cat print one in the bottom row that looks like an old ladies glasses case. So cute!

No comments:

All compiled thanks craft and geek power. Powered by Blogger.