291 - Pay It Forward Review

So a week or so ago I sent all my little Pay It Forward packages out into the world. And yesterday I received a Twitter message saying the last one had made it to it's home! I'm so happy they all made it safe and so happy I can show you everything I made now!

First up we had Courtney from Nobody Too.

Pay it forward gift


Pizza brooch


Nibbler perler beads
Pattern from here


Daria bag
Pattern from here


Next up we have Lara from Teapots and Chatter.

Pay it Forward gift


Cheese brooch


Charmander
Pattern from here


Fox heart bag
Pattern from here


Next we have Zayda from Falling in Light.

Pay it forward gift


Watermelon brooch


Cartman perler beads
Pattern from here


Rock paper scissors lizard spock bag
Pattern from here


Next we have Lee Lee at Just Because by leelee.

Pay it Forward gift


French fries brooch


Hello Kitty perler beads
Pattern from here


Have you met Ted bag
Pattern from here


And finally, Juliet, at Ever So Juliet.

Pay it Forward gift


Macaroon brooch


Cake perler beads
Pattern from here


Harry Potter quote bag
Pattern from here


Phew! So as you can see, everyone got the same, but different, based on some questions I asked them. I loved making everything that's on here, and I have to say, if helped me towards a lot of my New Year's Resolutions!

2 comments:

  1. I loved all my stuff so much!!! Getting blog post ready about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! So happy everyone liked their stuff. x

    ReplyDelete

All compiled thanks craft and geek power. Powered by Blogger.