289 - Charity shop finds

March 12, 2012
Happy Monday! My weekend has been a lot of chilling out, which was quite nice. Saturday chilling out was going to lunch with my mum and charity shopping. Sunday chilling out was from being hungover from Saturday night. Sigh. Which also meant very little crafting got done. Double sigh. Lots to do before the end of March!

So I thought I would show off my lovely charity shop finds. I'm very happy with them.

P3110001
A horse print tie from Topman. £3.

P3110002
Cute cross stitched pouch. £1. I'm going to keep my embroidery scissors in it.

P3110003
Dog calendar for my desk at work. £2.50

P3110004
Vintage looking jug and plate. I'm going to use it as a gravy boat. £3.50

4 comments:

  1. Great finds my dear!I love it when u find lots of good stuff in charity shops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say, I am in love with my new gravy bout! I do love charity shops! They are just such a mix of lovely things. There was also a nice furry brooch I had my eye on, but I couldn't see the price and sensed it would be quite expensive :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've just seen what you made for Juliet at Ever so Juliet, so cute!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww thank you! Glad you liked it :)

    ReplyDelete

All compiled thanks craft and geek power. Powered by Blogger.