Sunday, 11 March 2012

288 - Easter crafts

To go with my Bunnies post from yesterday, I decided to collect together some ideas for some easter crafts that I think are amazing. Like I said before, if you're crafting for a holiday, you can never start too early. I actually bought some Aida band the other day for my Christmas cake band this year! So there you go!

I have some lovely embroidery patterns which are easter themed which I got free from The Split Stitch last year, which I have yet to stitch up! These are both perfect tea towel material I think, and I think I have some spare in my fabric bag, so I can finally stitch these up!

Obviously, Pinterest is going mad with easter crafts right now, so I thought I would pick out some of the nicest ones!




















0 comments:

Post a Comment