I have to say, I think I'm doing quite well on the New Year's Resolutions front this year. Apart from the Xbox one which I mentioned earlier, I'm not stressing about anything! Woo.
Completed goals will be struck out when I do them.
Goal in progress are in bold.
1. Read 50 books.
(1. The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky.)
(2. Dead in the Family (True Blood) by Charaline Harris.)
(3. Dead Reckoning (True Blood) by Charaline Harris.)
(4. The Further Adventures of a London Call Girl by Belle de Jour.)
(5. Rosemary's Baby by Ira Levin.)
(6. The Stepford Wives by Ira Levin.)
(7. A Kiss Before Dying by Ira Levin.)
(8. Stop Pretending: What Happened When My Big Sister Went Crazy by Sonya Sones.)
(9. Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling.)
(10. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling.)
(11. Red Dragon by Thomas Harris.)
(12. Silence of the Lambs by Thomas Harris.)
(13. Currently reading Christine by Stephen King.)
2. Watch 50 movies I haven't seen.
(1. The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian.)
(3. The Loved Ones.)
(5. Sorority Row.)
(6. Jennifer's Body.)
(7. The Good Girl.)
(8. Never Been Kissed.)
(9. Funny Games.)
(10. Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince.)
(11. Aliens vs. Avatars.)
3. Make 25 Christmas items for 2012.
4. Make 10 craft kits.
(1. Ladybird Latch Hook Kit.)
(2. Pig Decoupage Kit.)
(3. Belle & Boo Needle Case.)
5. Finish my Batman tableware set.
6. Draw/paint 10 things.
(1. Valentine's Day card.)
7. Make 10 perler bead creations.
(1. Hot Dog Princess.)
(4. Female Nyan Cat.)
8. Make 10 mood boards.
9. Make 5 cross stitch creations.
(1. Mirror Pouch Stitch Kit.)
(2. Koala card.)
10. Make 5 embroidery projects.
(1. Little Red Riding Hood.)
11. Make 5 knitting projects.
12. Make 5 crochet projects.
13. Make 5 sewing projects.
(1. Felt bookmark.)
(2. Felt hair comb.)
(3. Evil Dead iPod case.)
14. Make 5 pieces of jewellery.
(1. Felt toast brooch.)
15. Make a quilt.
16. Finish decorating my dolls house.
17. Try 3 new crafts I've never done before.
18. Get my gamer score to 15,000.
(Bruise Brothers - Fierce Valley Roller Girls' Parma Violents vs Dundee Roller Girl's Silvery Tayzers - The DISC in Dundee - 18/02/2012.)
20. Bake at least once a month.
(January - Ultimate apple pie.)
(February - Peaches and cream cupcakes.)