276 - Pins and needles.

February 28, 2012
The other day when I was in Hobbycraft I decided I would quite like a pin cushion that goes on my wrist. I have a lot of pin cushions (god knows how many) but this is one I don't have. And as I tend to get in a bit of a muddle, I thought this would be perfect.

The ones in Hobbycraft were a bit fail if I'm honest. They were all a bit cheap and nasty and not as pretty as I wanted. So I turned to Etsy. Here are some of my favourites.

'Pins and needles' by SkatesandStitches

Lovely wrist pin cushions.


Felt Strawberry Pancake...
$15.00

Apple red flower Pincus...
$6.00

Wrist Emery Pincushion ...
$15.00

Martian in Spaceship Wr...
$55.00

Vampire wrist pin cushi...
$5.00

wrist pin cushion allig...
$8.00

Toadstool Love Pincushi...
$30.00

Stack of Pancakes Wrist...
$12.95

Lady Bug Wrist Pincushi...
$6.50

Bee Skep Needlefelted W...
$45.00

Kawaii Felt Flower Wris...
$12.00

Hand Sewn Lucky Cat Fel...
$19.50

Wrist Pincushion - Cust...
$14.00

Wrist Pincushion in Bro...
$2.99

Wrist Pincushion - cust...
$14.00

Vintage scissors - Cute...
$9.90

I decided to buy this one (which is from the same shop (Sew Cherry Blossom) as the red one in the top row of my treasury) because it was lovely, not over priced and purple! What more could you ask for.

Image via

I also quite liked this one, which I found on Amazon, but I thought a handmade one would be extra nice!

Image via

Craft supplies are totally my weakness!

2 comments:

  1. These are all so cute! The one you ordered looks really pretty, and I love the one that looks like pancakes, too. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god I know, I love the pancake one! It was a little out of price range though, but it's lovely :)

    ReplyDelete

All compiled thanks craft and geek power. Powered by Blogger.