274 - Daria

So I'm going to start this post with a couple of notes before we get on to the good stuff.

Note 1: I went to Hobbycraft yesterday. Oops.

dfgdgdg
A lot of replenshing supplies (like aida and perler beads), buying pretty things I don't really need (like aqua felt, pink wool and ribbon!) and things I needed (like more perler bead boards as I melted one and a 4 inch embroidery hoop). I love Hobbycraft.

Note 2: One of my New Year's Resolutions.

I'm very happy with my New Year's Resolutions this year, apart from one I'm worried about. And to be honest, I'm not sure why I put it on my list again this year (as I failed at it last year). The one I'm worried about is getting my gamer score on my X Box to 15,000.

When I put it on my list last year, I was at about 7,000 gamer points, and I had a lot of games I hadn't played yet. But because I spent most of my spare time crafting last year, I only managed to add a little bit to it. I'm not sure exactly what I was on at the start of 2012, but I'm on 8144 now, so I did manage to get a few odd achievements. As it's the only one I'm worried about I'm going to make more of an effort to play Xbox at the weekends with my man, and not spend all my free time crafting! (This might be hard.)

So let's get to the main point of this post. Daria. The other day I found this and knew I had to make it.



So I decided to make it in perler beads. I have to say, it was Hotdog Princess all over again, because I really didn't think how big it was going to be! After running out of both black and brown perler beads (hence the trip to Hobbycraft) and a horrible ironing experience (ironing designs that big is hard), she's done!

Daria perler beads. She's quite massive.

Boom! I love her.

2 comments:

  1. Ahhhhhhhhh Daria!! I used to watch that every day after school, its been too long. Love it :) Looks amazing xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's amazing the random patterns you find! She's so cool.

    ReplyDelete

All compiled thanks craft and geek power. Powered by Blogger.