Thursday, 23 February 2012

271 - My first bout!

Okay! I had my first roller derby bout on Saturday (as you probably know), where my team (Fierce Valley Roller Girls) took on Dundee Roller Girls. I had an amazing time, I played every position, and I even got lead jammer the first time I jammed! I loved it and I can't wait to (hopefully) bout again. It also meant I ticked my first New Year's Resolution off my list! Woop!

So here are some of my favourite photos that have gone up on Facebook since Saturday! All sources are linked to under the photos.

Image via

Image via

Image via

Image via

Image via

Image via

Image via

Image via

Image via

Image via

Image via

Image via

Image via

Image via

Image via

Image via

And someone actually managed to get some video footage of me being lead jammer! Woo!

4 comments:

  1. This looks like SO much fun! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. It honestly is the most fun ever! Even though you can't tell it by my angry face in most of them, I love it a mad amount! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your first bout! I really like watching roller derby but am nowhere near tough enough to ever do it myself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! It's honestly a ridic amount of fun. I never thot being on skates could be so much fun! x

    ReplyDelete