270 - Kitchen Craft

February 22, 2012
I like my kitchen to be quite obvious. Anything that has food on it or is shaped like food is perfect in my book. I have a plush set of the peas in a pod toys from Toy Story which sit in my kitchen, but I do want to add more stuff to it. I actually have a set of knitted cakes I once bought, which I think are at my mum's. I shall need to investigate!

At Christmas I got Teeny-Tiny Mochimochi knitting, and it has loads of lovely little knitted food characters (including my personal favourite, the tiny baked potato featured below). Obviously to make these I need to master knitting on some level.

After making my toast brooch that featured yesterday, I realise plush food is awesome and I need more in my life. So here are some of my favourites that I hope will grace my kitchen one day.


























No comments:

All compiled thanks craft and geek power. Powered by Blogger.