Tuesday, 21 February 2012

269 - Bake once a month - February.

So as my lovely boyfriend got my The Hummingbird Bakery Cupcake Kit for Valentine's Day, I had decided I was going to make something from it for my February bake. I worry about cooking in my oven because it can be a bit off sometimes, so I decided to stay in the kitchen with my lovely cupcakes this time to make sure I didn't kill them!

I decided to make the peaches and cream cupcakes with vanilla frosting. Nom! They have sliced canned peaches in the bottom and they just looked lush.

Here's how they turned out!

P2200001


P2200002


Check out those peaches in the bottom! And for once I made frosting and it was awesome!

If you want to try them for yourself you can get the book from Amazon for a mere £4! Check it out here.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE Hummingbird recipes - haven't tried this one yet though. Visited the bakery in London a couple years ago :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd never tried them before either but these were lovely. Even the icing was better than I usually make. There are some nice savory muffins in there I'll defo be trying next month! :) x

    ReplyDelete