Monday, 20 February 2012

268 - 11 Things Meme

Meme via
I was tagged in this by the awesome Teapots and Chatter. Go check her blog out!

The Rules of the Game

1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post.
5. No tag backs and you legitimately have to tag 11 people.

11 facts about me:

  1. My middle name is Crawford. 
  2. I have a can of rice pudding on my desk at work that a workmate brought me back from Exeter about a year ago. 
  3. I sometimes wish my derby name had been Legs a Kimbo. 
  4. I don't think I can sing, but I love singing, and very loudly (though I tend to save this for in the car by myself.)
  5. I can skate 27-28ish laps of a derby track in 5 minutes. 
  6. Everyone thinks my phone is a make-up mirror until I start texting/calling on it. 
  7. I love TNA wrestling. 
  8. I tend to read the end of some movies/books before I finish them. 
  9. I tie knots in my thread when I do cross stitch or embroidery. It's apparently really bad but I feel happier when I do it. 
  10. My iPod is called Sebastian.
  11. My bra and pants almost always never match.
11 questions from Teapots and Clutter.

1. If you were to ever appear on Jeremy Kyle/Jerry Springer, what do you imagine the issue would be?
Hmm, probably my mum going mad at me for getting more tattoos?
2. What did you last take a picture of?
My toast brooch I made on Thursday night. 
3. What's on your favourite mug?
I have one at work that says "PMT. Be afraid. Be very afraid" on it. I use that one everyday so I guess it's my favourite. 
4. Tea or coffee - which is superior, and why?
Tea. I just don't really like coffee. Tea is just lovely because it has a lovely taste but it's not as strong as coffee and it's amazing for dunking chocolate bars in. 
5. If you could be a fruit, which would you be?
Ermmm, probably a kiwi so I could be fuzzy.
6. What's your biggest fear?
Spiders. And the dark. 
7. Describe your favourite person in one word.
Tall. 
8. If you HAD to choose, would you rather live in a giant's nose, or a whale's tummy?
A whale's tummy. It doesn't look too bad in Pinocchio.
9. Who is your biggest celebrity crush?
Jeff Hardy right now. OR Eric from True Blood. 
10. What would your dream birthday cake look like?
Ermm it would be made of ice cream. Probably cookie dough. I love ice cream cakes. 
11. Why do you blog?
I blog because I love crafting and roller derby, and I wanted a way to keep track of everything I was doing with my two favourite hobbies. It's also a great way to meet other like minded people, discover new crafts and enter some amazing competitions. 

My questions for:

  1. My Beautiful Disaster. 
  2. Mokeysocks Learns to Sew.
  3. Cider with Sophie.
  4. After Nine to Five.
  5. A Rosie Outlook.
  6. Searching for Serendipity.
  7. My Girl Thursday.
  8. Campfire Chic.
  9. Just Because by LeeLee.
  10. Cupcake Couture.
  11. Nobody Too.
are....

  1. What is your favourite blog in the whole wide world?
  2. What do you dunk in your mug of tea/coffee/hot chocolate?
  3. Which is better summer or winter? Why?
  4. What band could you listen to all day?
  5. Do you craft? If so which do you like the most?
  6. What do you wish your hair looked like?
  7. What are you up to when you're not blogging?
  8. Do you have any tattoos?
  9. What your favourite clothes store?
  10. Have you ever watched some awesome roller derby?
  11. Do you have a Pinterest account? I'm a total addict! It's too good! 
Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. You read the end of books before you finish them? :O Why? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha I don't know! I don't tend to read the actual book, but I'll like look it up on Wikipedia. And not all of them. Usually just if I'm like quite attached to a character or something, I get too tense reading if I think they're going to die or something, so I like to check ahead of time :P x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awhh love this.Thanks love, just got back off hol but will make sure I do a post on it this week xxx

    ReplyDelete