Thursday, 16 February 2012

264 - Yeti and Bigfoot

So sometimes I get mad cravings to own something. I don't know what it is that sets it off but I just have to own it and I go looking for it like a mad woman. In the past this has included a Care Bear (as I never had one as a child) and a Cookie Monster plush.

Today, and for some weeks now, I have been craving to own a set of yeti and bigfoot plushies. I don't know why. I just find them so cute and I feel I need them.

Looking on etsy did nothing to help my problem because they have so many lovely ones, I want them all. I may well treat myself to a yeti/bigfoot combo when I get paid next week, but for now, here are the ones I'm loving!

'Yetis and Bigfoots' by SkatesandStitches

I have a sudden urge to own a yeti and a bigfoot plush. There are so many to choose from! I love them all.


Puca Squatch
$28.00

Sweater Yeti
$28.00

Moog - furry grey sasqu...
$52.00

Eddie the Tiny Yeti Plu...
$8.00

Yeti in my Pocket- Choo...
$13.00

Dinosaur Yeti
$35.00

PATTERN for Adorable Mo...
$4.00

Pocket Yeti with Mickey...
$12.00

Ready to Ship Your Own ...
$12.00

Not-So-Little WamPAL
$40.00

Yeti Loves His Lederhos...
$48.00

Yeti Doll - girl or boy...
$25.00

Cute Monster Yeti: Geof...
$50.00

Bigfoot Plushie
$18.00

Pocket-sized Little Big...
$13.00

Solly Sasquatch
$69.00

0 comments:

Post a Comment