Sunday, 12 February 2012

260 - Felt love

So yesterday I got my craft on quite a bit. I had a couple of fails (burnt shortbread (damn oven) and an attempt at a perler bead picture which ended up going wrong and I gave up) but I did actually manage to make some things!

I finished the boy's Valentine's day card (which I obviously can't show you), which I think it awesome! I also made a couple of felt lovelies.

First off we have this cute felt bookmark from Honey & Thread. So easy but so cute.
Felt bookmark

Felt bookmark

Next we have this awesome felt hair bow from my blog crush, Wild Olive. I had to make mine a little bigger because this comb I had left over from when I did hairdressing at college (I had to make a comb crown for a competition) was a lot bigger than the one Wild Olive used.
Felt haircomb

Felt haircomb

Finally, I put my name and number on my roller derby t-shirts in preperation for the bout next week! Eek! I had some numbers left over, so I popped a set on my derby wife skirt, just to make it look awesome.

P2120004


P2120003

P2120002

Phew busy day! Would have been even more so if I'd actually managed to bake the shortbread/make the perler bead thing!

0 comments:

Post a Comment