So it's the first month of my new New Year's Resolution list, and I have to say, I think I'm getting on a lot better than I did last year, especially when it comes to books! I've also got a lot which are in progress which is good, and a lot of things I'm thinking about making which I know will add to my lovely list! Awesome!
Completed goals will be struck out when I do them.
Goal in progress are in bold.
1. Read 50 books.
(1. The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky.)
(2. Dead in the Family (True Blood) by Charaline Harris.)
(3. Dead Reckoning (True Blood) by Charaline Harris.)
(4. The Further Adventures of a London Call Girl by Belle de Jour.)
(5. Rosemary's Baby by Ira Levin.)
(6. The Stepford Wives by Ira Levin.)
(7. A Kiss Before Dying by Ira Levin.)
(8. Stop Pretending: What Happened When My Big Sister Went Crazy by Sonya Sones.)
(9. Currently reading Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling.)
2. Watch 50 movies I haven't seen.
(1. The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian.)
(3. The Loved Ones.)
(5. Sorority Row.)
(6. Jennifer's Body.)
(7. The Good Girl.)
3. Make 25 Christmas items for 2012.
4. Make 10 craft kits.
(1. Ladybird Latch Hook Kit.)
5. Finish my Batman tableware set.
6. Draw/paint 10 things.
7. Make 10 perler bead creations.
8. Make 10 mood boards.
9. Make 5 cross stitch creations.
(1. Mirror Pouch Stitch Kit.)
(2. Koala card.)
10. Make 5 embroidery projects.
(1. Little Red Riding Hood.)
11. Make 5 knitting projects.
12. Make 5 crochet projects.
13. Make 5 sewing projects.
14. Make 5 pieces of jewellery.
15. Make a quilt.
16. Finish decorating my dolls house.
17. Try 3 new crafts I've never done before.
18. Get my gamer score to 15,000.
19. Play in a public roller derby bout.
20. Bake at least once a month.
(January - Ultimate apple pie.)