251 - Decopatch & derby

One of my New Year's Resolutions is to try three new crafts. One I've wanted to try for a while is decoupage. I've seen a few kits in Hobbycraft and on Amazon and things, and while I liked them, they were all for making quite a number of items.

As I wasn't sure if I was going to enjoy it or not, I decided to buy this small Decopatch kit from Amazon. It comes with a small pig, a brush, glue, instructions and 6 different kinds of pink paper to make your pig sexy. I'm off work on Thursday and Friday, so this will definitely be getting tried some time over those days or the weekend!

P1310002
Also, as my first bout with FVRG is coming up, I purchased a pair of purple (our colour) and white socks so we can all match! Only £4! Amazing!

P1310001
Anyway, I'm just in from practise so I'm off to bed with Harry Potter. Night!

No comments:

All compiled thanks craft and geek power. Powered by Blogger.