250 - Derby headshots

As my first bout draws ever closer (more scared that words can describe), I'm getting to take part in all the exciting things that bouts entail. And one I got to experience last week was the derby headshot.

All my lovely Fierce Valley girls already have headshots from our last closed bout (which you can check out here), so I was the only person who still needed to get mine done.

After a lot of posing like a loon, the lovely Chaos Faerie edited and uploaded a bunch of potential headshots for me. So I thought I would be a bit vain for once, and post them! Obviously, I only got to pick one for the actual program, but I'll let you see which one I chose when I actually get my hands on the program.

All photos are via Zenspirations Photography & Design!






No comments:

All compiled thanks craft and geek power. Powered by Blogger.