Sunday, 29 January 2012

249 - Dolls house

One of my New Year's Resolutions this year is to finish decorating my doll's house. I've had my doll's house for years, since I was in high school I think, but I couldn't tell you the last time I did anything to it. I decided I wanted to decorate it all myself, and as one stage, I put down all of the flooring, apart from two rooms and did the garden up.

When we moved house, the front of the fence on my house got broken by the movers, and I decided I needed to give it the love it was missing. I actually have all the wallpaper and flooring paper I need to finish it, I just need to buy a few more lights and get it rigged for lighting, and then I can put all the furniture back in and see what I'm missing.

Anyway, tonight I did some dolls house sorting, so I thought I would share a few pictures!

P1290009

P1290008
Teddy bear friends/staff


P1290007
My family (I don't like the dolls, I like teddy bears)


P1290006

P1290005

P1290004
P1290002
One floor and the walls need to be decorated. Also one floor in the basement needs done.
P1290003
My broken fence :(


P1290001 


I get a discount leaflet from the Dolls House Emporium every month, so I'm going to place an order in the February one and hopefully get at least some of the rest of the lights I need, plus some other bits and bobs that are cheap too. I'm very excited!

2 comments:

  1. It's adorable! I'd love a dolls house... there's an old one in my mum's garage that I need to borrow (steal) and do up! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything cause it's so mini and cute! I want it to be finished so it can look extra nice, cause just now, all the furniture is sitting in a box :( x

    ReplyDelete