Monday, 23 January 2012

243 - The Versatile Blogger Award

Today I was very happy to see I have received the Versatile Blogger Award from the lovely Little MissL over at Confusions, Pondering & Ramblings Through the Eyes & Clothes of a 20-Something. Getting blogger awards is always fun, because it gives me a feeling of pride that people actually read and enjoy me blog! Woo!

So firstly, 7 facts about me!

  1. Asda is one of my favourite clothes shops! Everything is so cheap and they have so many nice things! I buy most of my clothes from there. 
  2. A lot of my favourite foods involved a lot of mayonnaise e.g. potato salad, tuna mayo, egg mayo. Nom!
  3. I already own my wedding dress. 
  4. I probably have more pairs of Converse than most people have shoes. 
  5. I adore books and I very rarely give them away to the charity shops unless I actually hated the book. Anything I remotely liked, gets kept. Hence having so many books! 
  6. I can't drink orange juice very much anymore as it gives me heartburn. This makes me very sad. 
  7. I feel naked without a hairband. 
And now to pass it on to some of my favourite blogs!
Happy Monday everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment