Sunday, 22 January 2012

242 - More derby birthday cards

So these are all derby birthday cards I did for ARRG at the end of last year, but I haven't posted about till now because I wasn't sure whether people had had them or not. Well now I know they have, so I can finally post about them! Woo!

Derby birthday card

Derby birthday card

Derby birthday card

The next birthday isn't till February, so I've got a bit of a break, but it's fun trying to think of something different to do for everyone.

2 comments:

  1. My stepdad turns 60 tomorrow, so this weekend has been spent making up his mini birthday hamper gift & today I will be finishing his card. It's fun I agree, doing different things for different people on their birthdays or similar.

    Happy Monday & I have awarded you the versatile blogger award. x www.littlemisslsponderings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete