241 - Wolf's boner

January 19, 2012
Sometimes I see things on Tumblr, which I just know I have to embroider. A lot of the time, they just get saved on my Pinterest for future reference, but when I found this picture, I knew I had to stitch it straight away!

Image via
My name on my blog is Little Red Emo Hood, so I do quite enjoy anything that has Little Red Riding Hood on it. I've been working on this for a few days now, so check it out!



Little Red Riding Hood


I have to say, I never thought I would be french knotting some nipples, but hey, it's something I can tell the grand kids about!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE THIS! Where are you going to put it? xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's on top of my bookshelf. Getting quite a collection of framed craft up there :P x

    ReplyDelete

All compiled thanks craft and geek power. Powered by Blogger.