239 - New craft books!

January 17, 2012
So I'm still ill! Bah! Now I have a lovely cold too. Meh. I am crafting something lovely, but I don't want to show you it till it's finished! But I can assure you, it's amazing!

Anyway, I ordered some awesome craft books through The Book People and my mother, and I thought I would show them off!

P1170012
Lovely quilting book! I want to make a quilt this year, so I thought this would help. It's got some lovely things in it. Well excited! 

P1170013
This amazing toy making kit! It comes with a lovely book with instructions on how to sew in general, how to make 5 different soft toys and some lovely clothes for them. You get everything needed to make the cat free! So cute!


P1170014

P1170015

Mix and match section to match clothes up.

P1170016
I also got a knitting kit which was the same, but you get everything to make this cute bunny and cape!

P1170017
P1170018
These kits are aimed at children, so I'm hoping that I'll be able to make them just as well! Fingers crossed.

No comments:

All compiled thanks craft and geek power. Powered by Blogger.