Thursday, 5 January 2012

235 - Treats

So a while ago I won £25 of Amazon vouchers at work, and I ended up treating myself to a couple of things I've been wanting for a while.

Amazon goodies
Lovely cake plate. Love the vintage feel.

Amazon goodies
I need to get good at crochet so I can make all the things in this book!

Amazon goodies
New labels for my label maker and an embroidery foot for my sewing machine

Happy days. I'm planning a trip to Hobbycraft this weekend to pick up some lovely craft things too. I like having a little bit of extra money.

2 comments:

  1. I love those plates! The hosting possibilities are endless! Great little finds!

    Love & Lollies... Jessa

    Confessions of the Cupcake Countessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been looking for a nice cake plate for a while, but I found a lot fo them quite expensive. This one was under a tenner so I was very happy :P Now I just need to bake something to go on it :D x

    ReplyDelete