Well I think it's worked, and as the last day of 2011 is upon us I thought I should share my New Year's Resolutions for 2012 with you (you can see the final update of 2011's list tomorrow).
Last year I had 30 resolutions which covered things I really wanted to do and things I thought might be quite nice. This year I've decided to focus on 20 and really pick the things I really want to do. Some of my 30 didn't even get started last year, so what's the point in creating a huge list.
So here are my 2012 New Year's Resolutions (you'll also be able to find them in the sidebar tab tomorrow when I replace last year's list).
- Read 50 books.
- Watch 50 movies I haven't seen.
- Make 25 Christmas items for 2012.
- Make 10 craft kits.
- Finish my Batman tableware set.
- Draw/paint 10 things.
- Make 10 perler bead creations.
- Make 10 mood boards.
- Make 5 cross stitch creations.
- Make 5 embroidery projects.
- Make 5 knitting projects.
- Make 5 crochet projects.
- Make 5 sewing projects.
- Make 5 pieces of jewellery.
- Make a quilt.
- Finish decorating my dolls house.
- Try 3 new crafts I've never done before.
- Get my gamer score to 15,000.
- Play in a public roller derby bout.
- Bake at least once a month.
I was going to have another "keep up my blog" resolution on here, but I don't think I need it now, as it's just become habit. I head it in my head/said somewhere I wanted to blog at least 10 times a month, and I've managed to do that since I started Skates and Stitches so I'm happy.
I aiming to have everything on this list ticked off by this time next year! Wish me luck!