So here are some lovely holiday type updates.
I bought books. A lot of books. I love books. I think everyone knows that. I went to a lot of charity shops, and the lovely second hand book store Barter Books. It was lovely. I also stole a couple of Donald's mum and sister that they were going to trade in. So here's the list (I didn't buy as many as last year, so I think I was doing well).
- The Devil Wears Prada by Lauren Weisberger.
- The Amber Spyglass by Philip Pullman.
- Interview with the vampire by Anne Rice.
- The Death and Life of Charlie St.Cloud by Ben Sherwood.
- The Book of Tomorrow by Cecelia Ahern.
- The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night Time by Mark Haddon.
- Dolores Claborne by Stephen King.
- The Phantom of the Opera by Gaston Leroux.
- Pet Semetaty by Stephen King.
- Thinner by Stephen King.
- The Tommyknockers by Stephen King.
I also got a couple of books, including a lovely Celtic transfer pattern book and Jo Verso's Cross Stitch Year. I already have a Jo Verso book and I love her stuff. Her people are so cute. I found some lovely patterns in this book, which urged me to buy it, including some Halloween cuties and some Snow White characters too.
And on a crafty note, I also did three cross stitch kits. Phew, busy week, but I think they all turned out lovely.
Finally, I came home to find my mum had bought me some lovely new seat covers for my car, Mulder. Okay, so Donald doesn't like them, but I love them. My car is now pretty much as Hello Kitty as it can get.