Monday, 26 December 2011

227 - Pugs pugs pugs

While one of the things I really wanted for Christmas was a pug, I had no real intention of ever getting one (not just because they are expensive, but because I work full time and we're not allowed pets in the flat. Anyway, I thought I would share my love of pugs, and just hope that I get one some day.

Hope you're all still having an awesome and Christmassy time!



'Pugs pugs pugs. ' by SkatesandStitches

Pugs are amazing. Fact.


Fawn Pug Ornament or Fi...
$17.00

Black Pug Dog Portrait ...
$32.00

Happy Pug Ring
$7.50

Pink pug cameo pendant ...
$22.50

Canvas tote bag, pug, c...
$16.00

Pug Plush - Limited Edi...
$16.00

Lavender mini cushion f...
$12.00

Pug Cufflinks - Fused g...
$18.00

Pigskin the pug - anima...
$60.00

Pug Dog needle felted c...
$99.00

Embroidered Clutch with...
$28.00

Pug Keyring
$7.00

iPad Case - Pug on Flor...
$40.00

Pug Cake Topper
$150.00

New PUGS NOT DRUGS crea...
$16.49

Pug iPhone 4 Case / iPh...
$18.00

2 comments:

  1. Aww, I got the pugs not drugs tote for Christmas!

    We're planning to get a dog next year and I can't decide what breed to choose... there's so many I like! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Lucky. Yeah I quite want a pug or a bulldog or a jack russel. Something sort of small but not really :) x

    ReplyDelete