222 - Christmas craft round up.

December 19, 2011
So way back in September (post 170), I wrote a list of everything I wanted to do for Christmas. I thought I would go through it all and see how it went.


  • 8 Xmas cards = done.
Mystery Science Theatre Christmas card


Paper quilling Christmas card


Paper quilling Christmas card


Christmas card


Christmas card


Christmas card


Christmas card


Christmas card

  • A wreath = done.
My Christmas wreath
  • Christmas ornament for my mum = done.

    Rose tree decoration 2011

  • Cake skirt I'm getting free in Cross Stitcher next month = not done. Sniff. Stupid free kit! This will get made for next year though.

  • Christmas cake (nice Delia Smith one, and a chocolate one too because Donald doesn't like fruit cake)  = done, but not the best. Sad face.
PC180014



  • And, as many Christmas decorations as I can make between now and when our tree goes up. There are so many I want to make, so I'm just going to try and make a lot of them = done. 12 in total!



  • Christmas decorations

    Christmas decorations

    Tree decoration

    Home-made tree decoration

    Tree decoration

    Christmas tree decoration


    Christmas house decorations

    So things went wrong, but overall most things got made. I now have a better idea of how much time things take, so hopefully next year's crafting will be much better. Fingers crossed!

    No comments:

    All compiled thanks craft and geek power. Powered by Blogger.