218 - My new favourite shop.

December 13, 2011
Etsy is a wonderful and horrible place at the same time. Wonderful because you get to see all these amazing things that people have made. Horrible because it makes me want to spent a lot of money.

Thanks to a post on The Dainty Squid (that blog is proving very useful lately) I stumbled across a shop called Sugar Cookie. The Dainty Squid featured a picture of a couple of Sugar Cookie's lovely wooden brooches, so I hopped on over to check out the rest of her products.

I practically squealed with excitement when I saw this little guy.

Image via 
I have had a picture of Flossy on my Pinterest for months now, and I've always loved him. And now I know where I can buy him, I must own him! At £7.91, he's quite cheap for something so lovely, however he's a little too expensive to replace all the 50ish paper bobbins I already have on the go. So He'll perhaps be used for one very special thread. Either way, he will be living in my sewing stash after Christmas (when I can buy things again).

However, flossy isn't the only think I love. Check out some more of the awesome items from Sugar Cookie!

Image via 
I love French things! Image via 
Image via 
Image via 
Image via 
I love everything! Especially Flossy.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for showing my Etsy shop on your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey it's quite alright! My flossy puppy is still my fav! As is my frog tissue holder x

    ReplyDelete

All compiled thanks craft and geek power. Powered by Blogger.