214 - Trying my hand at quilling.

December 09, 2011
So last week I got a free paper quilling kit in Crafts Beautiful. I'd never tried quilling before, but I'm down with trying most crafts and seeing what they're like. As luck would have it, I had two Christmas cards left to finish (not including Donald's as I know what I'm making for that and it's secret), so I tried quilling out tonight and I have to say, I'm very happy with the results.

Paper quilling Christmas card


Paper quilling Christmas card

I also added some nice stickers which I had from another card kit, and they were done! So that's all my Christmas cards that need to be posted out finished. Sweet.

2 comments:

  1. Cute cards! I'm glad you gave quilling a try. I love to do it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I'll defo be trying it again for other cards :D

    ReplyDelete

All compiled thanks craft and geek power. Powered by Blogger.