198 - Christmas again

November 06, 2011
Christmas crafting isn't seeming so scary now. I had a couple of Christmas UFO's (unfinished objects) and now they're done. Woo! Now I'm up to 5 cards, only 3 to go. Also 1 more tree decoration made, though it's not the best if I'm honest. I made a little cat cross stitch kit my friend Kiki bought for me, and wasn't sure what to do with it so I turned it into a little bauble.

I used heat n bond to put it together, but I think if I'd sewn it, it would have looked better. Oh well I still think it's cute.

Christmas card

Home-made tree decoration

The wreath making begins tomorrow! Can't wait! I bought a glue gun over the weekend, so I'm looking forward to breaking it out!

2 comments:

  1. Liking your blog! The red/white dotted background is really awesome.

    By the way, I am hosting an amazing giveaway, feel free to pop in and see if you are interested. xo

    http://theyoungbridgetjones.blogspot.com/2011/11/giveaway-my-memories-suite.html

    ReplyDelete

All compiled thanks craft and geek power. Powered by Blogger.