Wednesday, 26 October 2011

188 - Pumpkins!

I've always had a pumpkin for as long as I can remember at Halloween. My mum doesn't like carving them but I always talked her into buying one so we could display it proudly in our window. Now I'm not living with my mum, I'm still keen to have a pumpkin. We bought ours at the weekend, and it's a lovely one. I can't wait to carve it and sit it outside out flat's door.

I like carving something different every year (or trying to at least) so this year we've decided to attempt this pumpkin.



I'll put up photos when I've done it and you can judge how well I did. Think we'll probably give it classic pumpkin eyes and a nose though. I bought some plastic fangs from Asda for 7p! Bargain.

While I was settled on what pumpkin idea I wanted to do, I also found some other amazingly cool ones on Pinterest! Check them out!















I had made the puking one before and it looked awesome! But as this year's one is going outside, I doubt the neighbours would enjoy the image.

I'll probably find more over the next few days, Pinterest has so many to choose from!

2 comments:

  1. I carved my first pumpkin last year and was so proud of myself! (I was a child raised on carving turnips, which are difficult!). x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha yeah I had a few turnips when I was wee I think. One year I had a potato, I was very little and couldn't carry anything bigger :P ha ha.

    ReplyDelete