186 - This is Halloween...

October 24, 2011
So this is the week running up to Halloween. And I have to say, I love Halloween! It's one of my favourite holidays, and I am so happy I'm getting to go to a costume party this year. Woo! I once threw a Halloween party a couple of years ago and I loved it. Decorating and making up food and things was great. I wish I lived in America, because we just don't go in for it as much as they do across the pond. But I still love it on a crazy level. So to celebrate, here are some Halloween themed posts in the week leading up to the big day.

'This is Halloween...' by SkatesandStitches

This is Halloween, pumpkins scream in the dead of night!


Crochet Pattern-Day of ...
$3.90

Halloween Candy Corn Pi...
$15.00

Cute handmade Halloween...
$18.00

Halloween Ghost Earring...
$5.00

MICRO Miniature Hallow...
$9.00

Little Red and the Were...
$12.00

Pumpkin Hat
$8.50

BABY SKELETON Maternit...
$28.00

Soap Dispenser - Zombie...
$25.00

Horror Movie Necklace -...
$10.00

dracula brooch duo
$13.00

JASON VOORHEES hallowee...
$15.00

Horror Movie Icons set ...
$15.00

Frankensteins Monster F...
$30.00

Grand Opening Sale Bri...
$5.99

Crocheted Zombie Pumpki...
$37.00

No comments:

All compiled thanks craft and geek power. Powered by Blogger.