Sunday, 16 October 2011

182 - I should be asleep...

But instead I'm up finishing off my piece for the Feeling Stitchy Covered in Stitchy contest. I need to iron the pieces and take photos, but I can show you it tomorrow. Very happy with it, though I wish I knew how to do more stitches some times.

I tried to learn how to knit over the weekend (well start) anyway, and I think I mastered the purl stitch for a change! I can defiantly do the knit stitch, cast on and finish off, I just never know how to get the last piece of wool (the bit that was attached to the ball) to tuck away neatly. Never works! More practise needed. But having read a little more of Stitch 'n Bitch, I feel a lot better. I'm going to work through the book and hopefully master it all. I have another "learn to knit book" which I mainly bought for the patterns, but Stitch 'n Bitch is just better laid out. Also tried a bit of crochet again, but I still suck at that! I will get there!

Anyway, here's a little photo of a Christmas tree decoration I finished last week but Flickr was being annoying so I couldn't upload it! Night folks!

Christmas tree decoration

0 comments:

Post a Comment