181 - Come on knitting love

October 14, 2011
Two treasuries in a row? No I'm not getting lazy! I've just been feeling inspired lately, and things treasuries and Pinterest boards are a great way to express this.

Basically, I've decided I am going to spend some time over the weekend try to master knitting and/or crocheting again! I will not fail myself this time. I know I can do it, I just need to set my mind to it. Therefore I'm been feeling a lot of knitting love (hence the Bon Iver inspired title).

I'm not saying I can make something over the weekend, but hopefully I can stitch for a few rows without dropping/gaining stitches or going insane! Wish me luck!




'Come on knitting love...' by SkatesandStitches

I am learning to knit, and I want to be able to make things half as cool as these lovelies!


Leonardo - Teenage Muta...
$15.00

Purple Gloves - Knit Fi...
$33.00

Amigurumi Patterns Knit...
$6.00

Knit and crochet baby ...
$8.00

Knit Big Foot Plush - F...
$30.00

Vintage Yummy Hand Kni...
$78.00

PDF Batman Hat Crochet...
$3.75

Yeti and Bigfoot Croche...
$2.98

Amigurumi snail pattern
$4.90

Momshoo- black sheep wh...
$6.50

The Pig a Crochet Patte...
$0.50

50% off SALE: Walrus A...
$2.00

Amigurumi Bumble Bee- H...
$16.95

Neck Warmer or Ear Warm...
$20.00

Amigurumi 0.4 inc Minia...
$8.50

Knitting Pattern- Long ...
$10.00

No comments:

All compiled thanks craft and geek power. Powered by Blogger.